Community Taking A Step Towards " We Made It "

Ramen TimeTv

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017
YouTube
Blackflwrk

* Walks over to Forum Camera *

Oh hey guys! , I was lost and got directed to come here... OH! where are my manners, I'm Earl!, I am from the gorgeous city of Detroit,MI , I am 19 years of beautiful youth and I found freedom... ( get ready for corny joke but fact!) LOOKING FOR FREEDOM!

* Hears crickets *

yeah... I'll work on it , But back on topic I joined freedom so I could have a network that treated my like family and a community that treated each other with respect and support, Now I used to be part of Freedom! Network back in 2015 but sadly I left due to lack of motivation and stress of what I wanted to do with life but after graduating and seeing the effect my personality and love for smiles had on people.. I knew what I was meant to be
* Makes drum roll sound with my legs! *

A COMPETITIVE FOOD EATER!.... no not really but that'd be lit!

No but really I knew I was meant to be a YOUTUBER!, I had a passion and hobby in playing video games and making creative concept arts and writing poetry and working with film, so I knew there was only one place I could go to follow my dream of being and entertainer and that's YouTube, so that when Ramen TimeTv was born!

* Pauses and takes a bite of Chicken Caesar Salad *

OH SORRY!, how rude of me hahaha, I really love this salad it's my favorite food, just had to refill the old stomach of doom!

My biggest dream for YouTube is to be able to create a " Peace Platform" meaning that my channel will be the source and influence for a lot of good deeds and positive influences on people lives no matter young or old, Inspire people to find love and love those in your life and to ultimately love yourself cause there's only one you and that's enough for us ❤️

I run a entertainment channel in all forms
( Don't really a specific type )

I upload at least Once a week ( At the moment to circumstances)!

Hope I get to know and connect and maybe meet some cool People!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

* Walks over to Forum Camera *

Oh hey guys! , I was lost and got directed to come here... OH! where are my manners, I'm Earl!, I am from the gorgeous city of Detroit,MI , I am 19 years of beautiful youth and I found freedom... ( get ready for corny joke but fact!) LOOKING FOR FREEDOM!

* Hears crickets *

yeah... I'll work on it , But back on topic I joined freedom so I could have a network that treated my like family and a community that treated each other with respect and support, Now I used to be part of Freedom! Network back in 2015 but sadly I left due to lack of motivation and stress of what I wanted to do with life but after graduating and seeing the effect my personality and love for smiles had on people.. I knew what I was meant to be
* Makes drum roll sound with my legs! *

A COMPETITIVE FOOD EATER!.... no not really but that'd be lit!

No but really I knew I was meant to be a YOUTUBER!, I had a passion and hobby in playing video games and making creative concept arts and writing poetry and working with film, so I knew there was only one place I could go to follow my dream of being and entertainer and that's YouTube, so that when Ramen TimeTv was born!

* Pauses and takes a bite of Chicken Caesar Salad *

OH SORRY!, how rude of me hahaha, I really love this salad it's my favorite food, just had to refill the old stomach of doom!

My biggest dream for YouTube is to be able to create a " Peace Platform" meaning that my channel will be the source and influence for a lot of good deeds and positive influences on people lives no matter young or old, Inspire people to find love and love those in your life and to ultimately love yourself cause there's only one you and that's enough for us ❤️

I run a entertainment channel in all forms
( Don't really a specific type )

I upload at least Once a week ( At the moment to circumstances)!

Hope I get to know and connect and maybe meet some cool People!
Now this was one great introduction! Loved how you wrote this! Welcome :)

Reactions: Ramen TimeTv