Service Taking a few requests for a while.

donutnut1

Crystal Skies
Freedom! Member
Hi there,
I draw and occasionally make things for various people, but I've had a lot of free time lately and I'm looking for more to do so I thought I'd start taking a few free requests if they're fun for channel art and things like that for you guys over here.

If you'd like to see some examples of what I can do, take a look: http://donutnut1.wix.com/store

If you'd be interested in requesting anything please contact me on here or if you'd prefer to contact me via other methods such as Skype please mention that you're from the Freedom forums because otherwise I'll presume it's not a free request thing and I like to keep track of them.

Contact details:
Skype - donutnut1
Email - [email protected]

Reactions: TechNoboOrig

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
I really like your art style :D
I'm looking for someone to redo my logo (Profile picture on forums)
I just want to keep the hairstyle and the rest you can do whatever you want. looking for something simple, not to much stuff crammed in.
Would love to see the end result :D
Image:

KillerByte

Rising User
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Could you possibly make me a channel art associated with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

Could you also include a supply drop seeing as I will sometimes do supply drop openings.

donutnut1

Crystal Skies
Freedom! Member
I really like your art style :D
I'm looking for someone to redo my logo (Profile picture on forums)
I just want to keep the hairstyle and the rest you can do whatever you want. looking for something simple, not to much stuff crammed in.
Would love to see the end result :D
Image:

I'll give it a go, should be done fairly soon :)

Could you possibly make me a channel art associated with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

Could you also include a supply drop seeing as I will sometimes do supply drop openings.

I need to know a little bit more about what you'd like it to be like and if anything needs to be written on it, for example I wouldn't wanna go make it let's sayyyy blue if you think blue is the worst colour to exist ;)

Can you make me a banner?

I can give it a go, what would you like to be on it?

KillerByte

Rising User
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
sorry about that, could you please make the colour scheme either purple or red. I am not too fussed about what font to use. Any other information?