Take A Look At This Camera

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I've been looking at alot of different kinds of cameras latly...
Action cameras, 3d cameras, 360 cameras, drones, night vision... but the I came across this...
Gotta check this out ...
Pretty crazy... would be nice if the flight time was longer... but otherwise very cool piece of hardware!

Unfortunately it also doesn't have any collision detection so it can be prone to flying into things.... and is only good for open spaces

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Wow this is amazing. I am still using some old crap with very bad resolution and quality, but who knows maybe sometime in far future when this become cheap to get. :)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I'm kinda worried the thing would fly into someone landing you with a lawsuit... but I love the idea...
It just needs a 360 camera, collision detection, and maybe a longer battery life... and it would be perfect.

I'm gonna keep my eye on this technology...

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Looks pretty cool, although it's hard to trust videos that are from the actual product as they don't show any of the down sides of it :D

Looks like these drones keep getting better though, be interesting to see what they come up with in a few years time. Hopefully they will get cheaper too xD

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ok... so the drone thing is pretty cool... but kinda dangerous and likely to get broken or lost right... well check this out!

It's called SoloShot

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I've been looking at alot of different kinds of cameras latly...
Action cameras, 3d cameras, 360 cameras, drones, night vision... but the I came across this...
Gotta check this out ...
Pretty crazy... would be nice if the flight time was longer... but otherwise very cool piece of hardware!

Unfortunately it also doesn't have any collision detection so it can be prone to flying into things.... and is only good for open spaces
Would be nice to have when your doing some Geocaching, Hiking and some indie movies.