Solved T.I.P. Key's Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

YakYak

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hey im doing the Game reviews on the T.I.P. section, and i have gotten 2 key's and its almost impossible to use them? you cant go through steam or anything...is there something im missing or ??

How do I use the game key so i can hold up my end of the deal and do the game review?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey im doing the Game reviews on the T.I.P. section, and i have gotten 2 key's and its almost impossible to use them? you cant go through steam or anything...is there something im missing or ??

How do I use the game key so i can hold up my end of the deal and do the game review?
I'm sorry to hear you are having some difficulty with redeeming the T.I.P or Game Giveaway keys. If you don't mind me asking how have you been trying to redeem the keys? You mentioned Steam in your original post, is it not showing or giving you the option to redeem them there? It should be a straight forward redeem, I don't think I've seen any people having trouble before (not saying its you) but I shall pass this on to see if we can't get some simplified instructions on how to redeem them.

In regards to using the game key, you must follow things set out in the game descriptions, some will be lenient to you and allow you to do things relating to the title, so for example a lets play, while others will specifically ask you for a review. Also be sure to read into this as some may also ask that you reference the game in your video description, and will give you the link to include. After you have made your video just submit the video URL into the box at the bottom of the games information screen and then wait for it to be reviewed by a member of Freedom.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.