Gaming SWTOR Video channel

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I am Dagi and I'm doing SWTOR gaming videos on my channel (mostly PvP/Warzones). I just reached 600 subs and I'm looking for someone to do videos with or promote channels. I need new formats to my channel and I'm open for suggestions. If you are interested to collaborate, please send me a message!
PS: I make all my videos on 1080p and 60fps.

Hope to hear from you!

-Dagi

Reactions: SannuG

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello...

I have been searching someone to do some of the SWTOR, and I don't know if you wanna do it, but I would like to do some story line based videos like we both being same class doing story mode and its side quests, if you like that kind of idea, please reply.. But man, its up to you and if you don't like the idea, I understand... (Also forgot to add, from ground to max)

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello...

I have been searching someone to do some of the SWTOR, and I don't know if you wanna do it, but I would like to do some story line based videos like we both being same class doing story mode and its side quests, if you like that kind of idea, please reply.. But man, its up to you and if you don't like the idea, I understand... (Also forgot to add, from ground to max)

Thats not a bad idea, I actually had planned to record all the instances from SWTOR, from 2 to 4 man, and then maybe later all the raids. We did one test instance about that before. I got all my characters at the progenitor. But Retale games is kinda owning the storylines atm, and he's on the same guild as I am. youtube.com/user/RetaleGames

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Thats not a bad idea, I actually had planned to record all the instances from SWTOR, from 2 to 4 man, and then maybe later all the raids. We did one test instance about that before. I got all my characters at the progenitor. But Retale games is kinda owning the storylines atm, and he's on the same guild as I am. youtube.com/user/RetaleGames

Nice, so would you like to do it? I'm sorry if I'm a small YouTuber, but I do like SWTOR, but playing it alone is okay, but its better when you have someone who does same videos about like you, and honestly I tried to record it with a friend of mine, but he went with different character, so the story line was different =/..

So, yeah I wanna have an actual person who does the same story like I am at the same time and go through all options, light side and dark side... It'll take a long time tho since side quests and such will be done too, if you wanna truly do it, then let me know <#