Music Sway Muse Introduction

Sway Muse

New User
Hey, I'm Sway Muse a hip-hop artist from Miami Florida and I'm just trying to get a buzz so the whole world can hear my music. Please, guys, come check out my music.

Last edited:

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I like your style man, your lyrics can use a little bit more improvement, and the songs would be awesome if they were longer. I subbed! Hope you make some more great content mate!

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nice rapping, great start. However, there's a part in your channel's description, the part where you stated that you're a "highly skilled" hip hop artist, that I did not find appealing. Those words will set your audience up for disappointment, as your music clearly have not reached THAT level of quality. A little humility is always appreciated.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Hey, I'm Sway Muse a hip-hop artist from Miami Florida and I'm just trying to get a buzz so the whole world can hear my music. Please, guys, come check out my music.
Hello and welcome to Freedom! What inspired you to become an artist and which artists do you listen to that inspire your music?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Buzzing the whole world sounds like an interesting thing to do. How are you doing on youtube so far? Have you been making music long? I linked you another post as well Sway, did you see the welcoming post freedom provides to other members on here? It's great to know your personal side more ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Sway Muse

New User
Nice rapping, great start. However, there's a part in your channel's description, the part where you stated that you're a "highly skilled" hip hop artist, that I did not find appealing. Those words will set your audience up for disappointment, as your music clearly have not reached THAT level of quality. A little humility is always appreciated.
Thanks, I took your comment into consideration and changed up the description a little bit.

Sway Muse

New User
Hello and welcome to Freedom! What inspired you to become an artist and which artists do you listen to that inspire your music?
Well, the thing that really inspire to become an artist is that I can really express myself in my music and people would like and share, sometimes that person who would listen could have the same troubles or experience that I had. I listen to a lot of J.Cole , Hopsin , and Logic. Kendrick to sometimes.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Well, the thing that really inspire to become an artist is that I can really express myself in my music and people would like and share, sometimes that person who would listen could have the same troubles or experience that I had. I listen to a lot of J.Cole , Hopsin , and Logic. Kendrick to sometimes.
Music is a great Escape for a lot of people. I can definitely relate to that. It definitely shows when music is a passion, just keep putting your all into it and don't get discouraged

Sway Muse

New User
Buzzing the whole world sounds like an interesting thing to do. How are you doing on youtube so far? Have you been making music long? I linked you another post as well Sway, did you see the welcoming post freedom provides to other members on here? It's great to know your personal side more ^^

I would say that I'm doing alright on Youtube just hope more people would give the time to listen to my music. I've been making music for about 9 years and I'm still trying to perfect my craft.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
I would say that I'm doing alright on Youtube just hope more people would give the time to listen to my music. I've been making music for about 9 years and I'm still trying to perfect my craft.
Yeah, finding an audience is the hardest part earlier on. It's good that you have some experience underneath your wing. What else are you looking to improve on?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
I'm trying to improve my writing skill right now.
That definitely takes a lot of practice. I don't have a lot of training for writing myself, so it tends to go all over the place. I hope that you manage to get better though. It can definitely come in handy for the future ^^

Sway Muse

New User
That definitely takes a lot of practice. I don't have a lot of training for writing myself, so it tends to go all over the place. I hope that you manage to get better though. It can definitely come in handy for the future ^^

Thanks, I just hope that I grow quickly