Other Milestone Surpassed 100 Twitter followers

Lord Dan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
YouTube
Okay, so followers on social platforms are not quite as cool as View, Video and Sub milestones; but as Twitter currently gives me just under 3,000 impressions per week, I view it as a very important tool.
Using our free Freedom! access to Epoxy I've also recently had Epoxy automatically send 1 minute 'teaser' videos to my feed to drive more traffic to view the full video on YouTube. So, note to all, put a little focus on Twitter if you don't already and take advantage of Epoxy. It's proving very useful and worth while.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Okay, so followers on social platforms are not quite as cool as View, Video and Sub milestones; but as Twitter currently gives me just under 3,000 impressions per week, I view it as a very important tool.
Using our free Freedom! access to Epoxy I've also recently had Epoxy automatically send 1 minute 'teaser' videos to my feed to drive more traffic to view the full video on YouTube. So, note to all, put a little focus on Twitter if you don't already and take advantage of Epoxy. It's proving very useful and worth while.

Congrats Mate!

Reactions: Lord Dan