Status
Not open for further replies.

peri

New User
Jan 3, 2016
isreal
YouTube
hi

no matter about what i asked, nobody answer me, to many questions...

in the forum, the community members try do the support work, but they cant really answers hard questions.

but i have to say one thing, most of the answer are something like wait X time(72hours) and the computers will be updated, we are in 2016 or 1980? how update take more then seconds.

you can see from the support forum, lots of new youtubers stuck, nobody answer them, they stuck in a middle of nothing..

i didn't see one post with support answer there...

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
hi

in the forum, the community members try do the support work, but they cant really answers hard questions.

but i have to say one thing, most of the answer are something like wait X time(72hours) and the computers will be updated, we are in 2016 or 1980? how update take more then seconds.

you can see from the support forum, lots of new youtubers stuck, nobody answer them, they stuck in a middle of nothing..

yeah you are on your own, the people who post here dont really have answers and they basically tell you what that think to be the best answer... it appears this forum has no true support staff... and honestly it seems they dont care.

Upvote 0

peri

New User
Jan 3, 2016
isreal
YouTube
very sad for us... now think how much effort will be needed to leave freedom....

my first YT network, like when i finished school i bought my first car, old ibiza year 88...

Upvote 0

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
yeah you are on your own, the people who post here dont really have answers and they basically tell you what that think to be the best answer... it appears this forum has no true support staff... and honestly it seems they dont care.

yes because it's a forum why would support staff be here!?

But anyway what is your problem? Maybe if you gave some info someone may be able to help.

Upvote 0

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
yes because it's a forum why would support staff be here!?

But anyway what is your problem? Maybe if you gave some info someone may be able to help.
because every forum/community I've been on or an apart of had a proper support staff, and because they offer a service maybe their support staff should frequent the forum where all its members come to collab and meet... it makes no sense, this place is the center of the freedom "network"

Upvote 0

peri

New User
Jan 3, 2016
isreal
YouTube
1 -i had money on my channel now my channel like got reset when i linked freedom, where is this money went?
2 - the dashboard bug
3 - i cant connect to the free music because i dont exist in freedom db
that all... thanks.

Upvote 0

Berowulf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Utah
hi

Honestly... Freedom! Support is a pile of crap... I've had a good amount of bad experiences with them, And on the forums unless someone else has encountered the error as well they will most likely just say to goto freedom support and then they get member of the month for it : P

Upvote 0

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
because every forum/community I've been on or an apart of had a proper support staff, and because they offer a service maybe their support staff should frequent the forum where all its members come to collab and meet... it makes no sense, this place is the center of the freedom "network"

Lol okay (facepalm)

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Unfortunately we here on the forum's do not have any powers / admin rights to check the majority of the issues posted, so all we can currently do is point people in the right direction.

The support tickets are being answered but with so many partners it can take time, this is regretful but currently there is little we can do.

Majority of tickets that are clogging up the system are for things that are answered in the FAQ sections, so checking that before submitting a ticket can help speed things up.

Reactions: ReesFitz92
Upvote 0

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
We are here to give them our 40% money. It's all. I have posted 2 tickets to have a channel verification, no one have been answered. George is just smiling in his videos, because he knows he is f***ing us. Thanks Freedom!

Reactions: Italian Tuber
Upvote 0

Berowulf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Utah
See, I do not mind too much about the bad support. mainly because I knew Freedom! was just a temporary place for me, as soon as I become bigger I am immediately switching to Curse.

Upvote 0

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
See, I do not mind too much about the bad support. mainly because I knew Freedom! was just a temporary place for me, as soon as I become bigger I am immediately switching to Curse.
curse tried to recruit me and im not that big but i hear good things about them... i chose to wait

Unfortunately we here on the forum's do not have any powers / admin rights to check the majority of the issues posted, so all we can currently do is point people in the right direction.

The support tickets are being answered but with so many partners it can take time, this is regretful but currently there is little we can do.

Majority of tickets that are clogging up the system are for things that are answered in the FAQ sections, so checking that before submitting a ticket can help speed things up.

I'm aware that you are a forum moderator, however I think Freedoms support staff should frequent this community as well to answer questions and not only tickets. I'd gladly do that for freedom so people would get proper support, I think they should have a few people maybe 2-3 who are part of support staff sole job is to answer tickets and answer questions here, that is it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Italian Tuber

New User
Jan 7, 2016
I created a ticket on this site: https://freedom.desk.com/ and the "agent" who is been asigned to me asked my custom ID of freedom dashboard, I gave it to him but after this I didn't get any reply, is that safe? I mean is that the official freedom support site or he could be an hacker?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.