SUPER IMPORTANT

The Average Gamer

Rising User
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
Just curious guys, what do you look for in gaming videos? Do you guys watch for the commentator or the guy making the videos or do you watch for gameplay? if you had to choose. I personally watch for the person.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I look for Unique commentary when watching video`s/game play videos.
To me there are millions of video`s what are same old same old nothing new nothing different that`s what I look for i subscribe watch and contune watching there content.

DerpHD

New User
Aug 27, 2016
YouTube
I have the same opinion as you Veeceebee I prefer watching the person because if you prefer gameplay that means you'll like any youtuber and you have a preference which is something that's good but you know its a bit weird as well people enjoya youtuber because of what the person does not the game

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Well, I think that the person does 70% of the work, anybody can make a good gameplay, but you usually search for something that you find enjoyable, if both gameplay and person are nice thats it.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I usually like to watch the people when Im watching a gaming video... Thats why I dont use the regular picture in picture most people use for theyre videos. I like to have a much bigger view of what the player does...

This probably doesnt make much sense for normal games... but with VR theres alot of physical action