Entertainment Sup everyone

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! Do you animate anything specific? Also don't forget to put your channel in the profile settings so it'll show up in all your posts. :)

Toon Battle

New User
Aug 26, 2017
YouTube
i'm still at the 3d modelling stage, i can only model low poly things tho like simple buildings, and characters that don't have many features. i can animate a tiny bit in 3d but mainly with simple stuff like cubes and text

Reactions: VoiaGmer

Toon Battle

New User
Aug 26, 2017
YouTube
I have had a look at the video on the channel, I couldn't hear the narration very well. What software are you using you may need to turn down the background music?
I use imovie, i'm not great at movie editing because i'm still working a lot on blender to try and fully animate there so i don't have to rely much on still images

Toon Battle

New User
Aug 26, 2017
YouTube
the only images that aren't mine are just heroes and the other source images, but the background are all in 3d in blender i just need to 3d model the heroes, and figure out how to transition between the 3d models and the 3 characters in blender

Toon Battle

New User
Aug 26, 2017
YouTube
welcome to freedom. I too create 3D animation, would love to see some of your models, you may want to add a sub button so people can check it out ^^
hey, i have a few models on blender, but I only started getting serious about animation about a couple weeks ago, so they're very random, I have a character model but he doesn't have any textures cuz he was just a model i used to practise character modelling, if you want I can screenshot what I have so far and show it to you :) p.s what 3d software do u use?

Reactions: Deathlake

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
hey, i have a few models on blender, but I only started getting serious about animation about a couple weeks ago, so they're very random, I have a character model but he doesn't have any textures cuz he was just a model i used to practice character modelling, if you want I can screenshot what I have so far and show it to you :) p.s what 3d software do u use?
That would be awesome, would love to see a screenshot if that's not too much hassle! ^^ out of curiosity do you have a "Deviartart" For any of your WIP or artwork? I use mainly Maya and Mudbox ^^

Reactions: AkatoshReturns

AkatoshReturns

Rising User
Aug 20, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! I've been modelling for around 3-4 years now, still got so much to learn though :p I prefer using Maya and 3ds Max to model my assets, the workflow is much more efficient compared to blender. You can get a student license for up to 3 years I believe. Keep on learning! ^_^

Toon Battle

New User
Aug 26, 2017
YouTube
welcome to freedom. I too create 3D animation, would love to see some of your models, you may want to add a sub button so people can check it out ^^
That would be awesome, would love to see a screenshot if that's not too much hassle! ^^ out of curiosity do you have a "Deviartart" For any of your WIP or artwork? I use mainly Maya and Mudbox ^^
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are making in Blender? Have some examples? ^^

I'm currently making low poly characters as practise, so that i can try modelling some of my character designs that i made like 5 years ago. I have only just started blender about a week ago, I'm already quite good at modelling and a tiny bit good at animating, but I'm currently teaching myself more advanced modelling techniques.

Attachments

• practise.jpg
    practise.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • character design.jpg
    character design.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 3