Gaming Sup everyone

YodaMan509

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
somewhere out there
YouTube
hi guys my names yodaman509 im from west coast usa and play alot of pc games most of my youtube content is shooters like arma and other milsims but i make other vids from time to time anyways just wanted to say hello and give a shout out to freedom for making me a partner hopefully we can grow together. If you have any questions feel free to ask away ill reply as soon as i can.

p.s. if ur looking to collab on some vids im more then willing but just a heads up most my content is raw footage im not a great editor lol

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hi guys my names yodaman509 im from west coast usa and play alot of pc games most of my youtube content is shooters like arma and other milsims but i make other vids from time to time anyways just wanted to say hello and give a shout out to freedom for making me a partner hopefully we can grow together.
Arma is a great game, are you playing it for DayZ? Or did you get the standalone version already? Growing with freedom can work very well if you work with the people on here as well! I always tell everyone to consider collaborating early on, because it's a life-saver ^^

YodaMan509

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
somewhere out there
YouTube
Arma is a great game, are you playing it for DayZ? Or did you get the standalone version already? Growing with freedom can work very well if you work with the people on here as well! I always tell everyone to consider collaborating early on, because it's a life-saver ^^
I use it for dayz mods and other arma gametypes i have had standalone since day one but im not a big fan imo mods do it better lol. but ya im down to collaborate with others that have simalir content ill edit my post ty man

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I use it for dayz mods and other arma gametypes i have had standalone since day one but im not a big fan imo mods do it better lol. but ya im down to collaborate with others that have simalir content ill edit my post ty man
Mods have a lot of support, and the community can keep it all going strongly ^^ No problem at all, working with other people tends to open the door more often than not ^^