VLOG Summer in a Nutshell - Extras (2015)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Haha nice vlog @A.Barry!

I really liked the formatting of this video, you did a really good job with that. :) Throughout the entire video, I couldn't help but wonder what is the name of the music track, I should really know this one but I don't think I ever found out. :confused: A little help?

One suggestion for future vlogs is make sure your camera is always shooting in horizontal video mode, as videos weren't meant to be vertical. :)

Keep up the good work!

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2015
YouTube
Haha nice vlog @A.Barry!

I really liked the formatting of this video, you did a really good job with that. :) Throughout the entire video, I couldn't help but wonder what is the name of the music track, I should really know this one but I don't think I ever found out. :confused: A little help?

One suggestion for future vlogs is make sure your camera is always shooting in horizontal video mode, as videos weren't meant to be vertical. :)

Keep up the good work!
Thanks, I think the track name is Sneaky Snitch and I know about the vertical/horizontal camera view problem. I recorded that clip around May (before I was aware of this issue) but thank you anyways. :)

Reactions: Danny