VLOG Suicide Prevention

Apr 9, 2016
Maine
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Darci and I do a lot with Suicide Prevention and awareness as well as cover other topics such as anxiety, depression, self harm, bullying etc. My goal is to reach out and help as many people as I can and I also share hope and my own testimony through YouTube videos! Nice to meet you all! I also love metal among other music styles (Bring me the horizon, asking Alexandria, Chelsea Grin, Whitechapel, Memphis may fire, sleeping with sirens, etc)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome ! , you have a very nice goal there to help others keep up the good work !

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Darci and I do a lot with Suicide Prevention and awareness as well as cover other topics such as anxiety, depression, self harm, bullying etc. My goal is to reach out and help as many people as I can and I also share hope and my own testimony through YouTube videos! Nice to meet you all! I also love metal among other music styles (Bring me the horizon, asking Alexandria, Chelsea Grin, Whitechapel, Memphis may fire, sleeping with sirens, etc)
welcome to freedom! seems like your doing a good job getting the message out there! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there Darci, that's great that you're looking to help more people out with their issues. People need a helping hand at times, and when there's a helpful person out there, they can relax more at ease!