Suggestions for Growing on youtube

joemancool

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2016
YouTube
I am currently trying my best with youtube but i appear to have hit a standstill moment with it as i most videos i upload now get 0 views. How do i get more views? any suggestions to add to my content would be really helpful.

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Well networking with people is a good one, talking to people in their comments gets your face known, talking to people in general is a good way of getting word of mouth out there. Though I guess the main way would be checking your tags, making sure you have the global and specific key words set up for the content

Jay Rally

New User
Dec 7, 2016
the problem is that sometimes, the tags doesn't work if you don't get some views. do you ever see a video in the suggestion with less than 100 views?
that's a big problem

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
The best way I've found over the years is collabing with other Youtubers. Collaborative videos have a lot of nice benefits for everyone involved. For one it's a lot of fun making a bunch of videos with other people which is always a plus :D Also you get to share audiences with the Youtubers you're collabing with which lets everyone enjoy content from Youtubers they didn't know about before. But the most important part is that sometimes you end up becoming friends with the Youtubers you collab with. I ended up becoming good friends with a few of the Youtubers I worked with in the past and whether the record buttons on or off we all enjoy gaming as a group :) I hope that helped! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
As stated collab with other youtubers is a good way to grow your channel. And another would be to make sure you upload videos on a schedule or constantly (something I need to do). As well try to be yourself/creative and not just try to mimic what others who have had success. There ar4e plenty of others things none are guaranteed to work though, in the very least just make sure you are having fun no matter the sub count.

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
I am currently trying my best with youtube but i appear to have hit a standstill moment with it as i most videos i upload now get 0 views. How do i get more views? any suggestions to add to my content would be really helpful.

Try being consistent, like upload every day or every other day unlike me, because when you be consistent viewers watch your content and stick to it, but if you stop uploading maybe say for a week the half of the viewers will stick around but the other half will not expect any videos in future from you and will not pay much attention to your channel (that is just my theory which trust like 80%)

hope this helps you

Have a great day ^_^

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
First make sure your content is the best quality you can create, going for quality vs quantity is best for gaining subscribers. Also keep videos short under 15 minutes is best for newer channels. Once you do that you can work on getting your name out there, rather than promoting videos getting yourself know to the community is usually a much better way of growing your fan base.

CoZmic Hazard

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Alabama, USA
YouTube
ItsHazardYT
First, make sure the quality of your videos is good. Second, try collabing eith other youtubers that make similar videos to yours or play the game(s) that you play. Third, try networking with other youtubers.

P.S. If your going to do a collab try and do one with a youtubers around the same subscriber count as you.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
First make sure your content is the best quality you can create, going for quality vs quantity is best for gaining subscribers. Also keep videos short under 15 minutes is best for newer channels. Once you do that you can work on getting your name out there, rather than promoting videos getting yourself know to the community is usually a much better way of growing your fan base.
This is actually pretty great advice. I stand by this one. lol

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
I know the feeling Joe. I don't know where you stand on social media but if you have outlets like facebook or twitter you can usually get some exposure that way. On a side note if you have a channel that you enjoy watching hangout in the comments section you will find other like minded videos and you can always try to make some new friends.