YouTube Suggestion: HeartBeat Should Be Like TubeBuddy! POLL!

Do you think Freedom! should start working on this?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It would be great, but I don't think we should be copying Tube-Buddy

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Freedom! Partners should just be able to get Tube-Buddy full version for Free!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Andrew's Graphic Designs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan
I feel Tube-Buddy (Chrome Extension) is a great tool and I think Freedom! Partners should be able to get the full version of Tube-Buddy for free or at least make Heartbeat somewhat like Tube-Buddy. I feel the main part about Tube-Buddy is the Thumbnail Generator, Tags Suggestions, and being able to save different upload screen. I think if Heartbeat had these three items in their extension, the extension would be great to have and can be used more often. In my opinion though, the two best parts about Tube-Buddy is the Thumbnail Generator and the Tags Suggestions because I think people without Photoshop have a tool they can use while uploading their video and the tool is on the same page of your upload screen on Tube-Buddy. The Tags Suggestions is great because it shows you the tags that are related to the video you are uploading and it shows the number one search ranking tags.

DerpieDoo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
I would just like to see the **** freedom makes, Actually work.. at all.. Heartbeat.. Analytics.. .... anything,... just make something that functions as advertised. or stop taking revenue.

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube
Just sign in with the email you used to create your YouTube account and add the account you want to use

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube
I have no answer, I signed up and I didn't have any issues, I just have to wait for it to realize I am a Freedom partner to get the Star membership