Status
Not open for further replies.

LoCo10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2016
London
YouTube
Hello I recently hit 100 subscribers on YouTube but when I logged on this morning my subscriber count was at 0. How did I lose 100 subscribers overnight ?

I had one of my other accounts subscribed to this channel and I checked to see if it was still subscribed but to my suprise it was no longer.

Could this be due to my video getting a lot of views last night ?

I really needs some answers as this really has destroyed my channel. I will have to start from the bottom.

Channel - Cant post because of the spam thing.
Regards Sam

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
This is weird. Try a couple of things for us.
Click your YouTube realtime analytics.
Also.
Go to your channel on socialblade

YouTube periodically does sub cleanups to get rid of spam and untrue subs so that could've gotten rid of all your Subs

Upvote 0

LoCo10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2016
London
YouTube
fddd.PNG
Hi,
This is weird. Try a couple of things for us.
Click your YouTube realtime analytics.
Also.
Go to your channel on socialblade

YouTube periodically does sub cleanups to get rid of spam and untrue subs so that could've gotten rid of all your Subs
Thanks for the swift response it shows they I have only ever had 20 subs...
I took a screenshot a couple days ago when I reached 60 subs....

Upvote 0

LoCo10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2016
London
YouTube
Can I ask if you have ever committed into any means of Sub4Sub? Please can you wait for a support member of staff to assist you.
Yes I have I used it once to gain the first 10 or so subs (Which I regret doing so) - I made a video on this on how stupid it was
The rest came after my battlefield videos which really boosted my channel.
I have also paid for an advertising slot on a website to boost views which has helped.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Yes I have I used it once to gain the first 10 or so subs (Which I regret doing so) - I made a video on this on how stupid it was
The rest came after my battlefield videos which really boosted my channel.
I have also paid for an advertising slot on a website to boost views which has helped.
Youtube has an area to report an issue, especially if your sub fluctuation is not normal : https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/4347644

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.