YouTube Subscribers and Views

How many subs have you gained in the last week?

• 5 or less

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 6 to 12

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 13-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Tristan The Rager

Rising User
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
So the past few days I have seen an increase in my views and subs but not really a whole lot is other people still having this problem? Go ahead and comment below. Also comment for any other tips you have well be appreciated have a good day.

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So the past few days I have seen an increase in my views and subs but not really a whole lot is other people still having this problem? Go ahead and comment below. Also comment for any other tips you have well be appreciated have a good day.
As in views my content grows steady, in terms of subs it goes a bit slow wich i can understand though.

Even when upoading consistent and providing good content it can still be a challenge to gain subs due to many other channels probably doing the same thing as you. You have to make your own channel unique and stand out from the others :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Gaining subs happens in exponential form...when people see high sub rates they see it as a form of trust and brand. Hence, people tend to sub easily. When you're just starting out, you need to earn the trust by maintaining quality and quantity over a period of time. At one stage though, you'd get settled...

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
my channel has weird trends. I upload a vid after a long time i get like 40-50 views in like 3-5 days and gain like 2 subs, i upload a vid a week or less after, doesnt pass 15-20 views and i lose 1 sub,

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
my channel has weird trends. I upload a vid after a long time i get like 40-50 views in like 3-5 days and gain like 2 subs, i upload a vid a week or less after, doesnt pass 15-20 views and i lose 1 sub,

That is a little strange XD Perhaps it's more the type of content you're uploading rather when you're uploading it?

I know my channel saw a little 'boom' from one of my videos. It had to do with Amazons, with the Wonder Woman movie coming out I wasn't entirely surprised. But it was nice to see a few new faces on my channel ^^

Reactions: Traf Plays