Gaming Subscribe to me Please-Dylan Gaming-Help me reach 50 Subs

Dylan Gaming 2

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello my names is Dylan other know as Dylan Gaming on YouTube. I have Joined Youtube about a Week Ago and I have 3 subscribes. I also Just joined Freedom NetWork and they help me so Much. I try so hard to produce amazing content for my subscribers. I bought and build a computer with a amazing Keyboard and Mice With a Monitor.And my Parents thought i wasted all my money on my equitment on this to produce videos. and they told me That i would not Succesed and I really wanted to ProveThem Wrong An that i Am not wasting my time .And i try so much but it's like i dont get notices on Youtube.And at one point i wanted to quit Youtube because i was taking time and effort to make a good video and it not paying off.But then i satarted getting views and other people notices me so i stayed amd i am still produceing amzaing content.And i am so happy that freedom is my Partner Now.So If You Dont Mind Would You Come Check Out My YouTube Channel Please -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xw2moaJbdqoP8bPRNubdg Or (Dylan Gaming) on Youtube. Please help me Reach 50 Subribers Thanks So Much.

Hello my names is Dylan other know as Dylan Gaming on YouTube. I have Joined Youtube about a Week Ago and I have 3 subscribes. I also Just joined Freedom NetWork and they help me so Much. I try so hard to produce amazing content for my subscribers. I bought and build a computer with a amazing Keyboard and Mice With a Monitor.And my Parents thought i wasted all my money on my equitment on this to produce videos. and they told me That i would not Succesed and I really wanted to ProveThem Wrong An that i Am not wasting my time .And i try so much but it's like i dont get notices on Youtube.And at one point i wanted to quit Youtube because i was taking time and effort to make a good video and it not paying off.But then i satarted getting views and other people notices me so i stayed amd i am still produceing amzaing content.And i am so happy that freedom is my Partner Now.So If You Dont Mind Would You Come Check Out My YouTube Channel Please -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xw2moaJbdqoP8bPRNubdg Or (Dylan Gaming) on Youtube. Please help me Reach 50 Subribers Thanks So Much.
You can't advertise or beg for subs

Reactions: SuperMilkbox