Entertainment sub to my channel!

ibrahim ali

New User
Jan 17, 2016
cambridge, england
YouTube
Hi guys my name is Ibrahim but all my life people have called my ibz as it now basically is my "new" name and my youtube channel is mainly about gaming and comedy but i do all the categories like i do challenges and sports videos and some how-to videos as well like my ,how to make an intro with blender video.
My hobbies include drawing ( which i think i am pretty good at) gaming obviously, playing football/soccer, and just acting really dumb just to entertain my viewers and i can do some very good accents like my indian one! for example l have a youtube series where i just play games as rakesh ( my indian character) and i'm not trying to be mean or racist it's just for comedy reasons.
my goal right now is to reach 1000 subs so with your help i hopefully can reach that goal! my main goal, like most channels, is to reach 1,000,000 subs but for now it's 1000 subs!
I try to upload at least 2-3 times a week but my type of videos tend to be more comedy based so it takes me a long time to think of a video idea and make think of what to say and to make my viewers laugh so i'm sorry if i don't upload consistently its probably coz i'm think of a new video or a script in a way!
So yeah thats all i wanted to say and i hope u check out my channel and enjoy!!

My channel----https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cw87gfq4bDrXsc7CnmAOA

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the community is awesome here :)