Stuck on what GAMES to record?

JAW

New User
Aug 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any small-ish games that are not relatively expensive that I could play and also that don't take ages to complete. Due to me not wanting to get bored/ the audience. Thanks everyone!!

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
CS:GO / CS: Source are both great games to record and don't have a story. they're multiplayer and very easy to make a funny moments style video. If your audience doesn't like that type of video, then I suggest Just Cause, as it may have a long story, but it's highly entertaining gameplay-wise and the story isn't that important, allowing you to quit anytime your viewers get bored. Sorry if this didn't help much.

Reactions: JAW

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
Arma 3, Rust, Unturned, Dayz, or Squad are all very fun games. If you are into shooters/survival games check them out. Arma 3 definitely has the most to do. They have some great free mods that should keep you and your viewers entertained.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any small-ish games that are not relatively expensive that I could play and also that don't take ages to complete. Due to me not wanting to get bored/ the audience. Thanks everyone!!
Depends on what game genre's you like to play and for what platform, as i am on the PS4 myself i can only recommend certain games regarding that platform :p

Reactions: JAW