Solved Strikes Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manuel Arrona

I had a problem with a video of my channel, I'm sure it is clean. And this is my network , I hope someone here can help me with something . Thanks for your time.

M

Manuel Arrona

Ok , this is the problem , I only got the strike for a video , podcast , which only shows a screenshot, and claimed it , and you send an email to those who make the claim. And I am sure that in this video , there is nothing that infringes copyright . Well, that I can do?

Upvote 0

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Ok , this is the problem , I only got the strike for a video , podcast , which only shows a screenshot, and claimed it , and you send an email to those who make the claim. And I am sure that in this video , there is nothing that infringes copyright . Well, that I can do?
I can't see why a screenshot would be grounds for flagging - YouTube (more or less) states that if your content serves to enhance the original material or add to it in a quantifiable manner, you should be in the clear. I agree, try to appeal it and give reasons why. After all, anyone can grab a picture off the internet as reference in their videos (I often do) and no one bats an eye.
Do you have a link to the video by chance?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.