Stress from YouTube?

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
but when I'm my harshest critique. I can't help but say to myself that no, this can be bette

I think we all get like this, while making my trailer and intro, I had to step away a few times, and it wasn't until I finally realized that they didn't need to be perfect, that I could have some fun with them and get them done...

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
I think we all get like this, while making my trailer and intro, I had to step away a few times, and it wasn't until I finally realized that they didn't need to be perfect, that I could have some fun with them and get them done...

Most definitely. It's almost like second nature to criticize ourselves and then like you said, it's fine that it's not perfect. Just enjoy ourselves and we'll get somewhere eventually :D

NervousLatte

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
I don't feel pressure over starting a new series, but I do feel pressure over thinking about my upload schedule! I feel bad since right now I only upload about twice a week, and I think I should be more consistent and the more I think about it the more stressed I get for no reason (sobs)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I don't feel pressure over starting a new series, but I do feel pressure over thinking about my upload schedule! I feel bad since right now I only upload about twice a week, and I think I should be more consistent and the more I think about it the more stressed I get for no reason (sobs)

you just must not to think about it to much. never overthink anything about it to much. because that's what it can makes this stressfull. I had it once too till I stopped overthinking everytime. if that's not the case: then just think then more about making the video and how awesome it's gonna be. then it wil come alright ;)

it works for me

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
guys you all need to know this: just don't think to much and don't make any more important than it actual is. then you stress a lot less ;)