PC Streaming Partner

CasualVince

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
CasualVince
I've gotten really into live streams lately on my channel, so I thought "why not get a streaming partner." Thus, this thread was born.

My only requirements will be making sure your audio quality is all right that includes:
Mic Quality (no loud fan noise, peaking, etc.)
Game Audio (as in I shouldn't hear your game from your mic echoing the whole time)

Capable Internet (go to http://www.speedtest.net if you need to know your speed, maybe even send me the speed as well), you have to be able to play the game online, chat on Skype without disconnecting or choppy audio (expect maybe on occasions as Skype can be glitchy), and live stream (your need to stream is optional, but I expect anyone applying would want to stream too) at the same time.

Now let's be honest, I'm not gonna stream with just any random guy. I'll probably need to have a casual conversion with the person on Skype, as well as an email as to why you'd want a streaming partner (it would show that you actually put extra work in than just posting on the thread).

I also forgot to mention that anyone applying will need to have a capable gaming PC (especially if they want it to be a dual stream) as I would mainly be playing COD (not that it's extremely intensive, but you'll need a discrete GPU).

Stream Times:
Friday 6:30pm CST
Saturday 7:30pm CST
Note: Dates are subject to change, and there may be no streams and days where I have to do things IRL

Email: [email protected] (won't give out Skype until I get an initial email)

I understand this is a lot, but I'm looking for people with enough dedication to keep a schedule and even go through the process in the first place.