PC Streaming partner(s)?

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
I've been interested in streaming on twitch for some time and now finally have all of my equipment and such set up to stream. The only issue is starting up.

I'm an individual that can prosper better as a personality while in a group rather than by myself, that's why I am reaching out to the freedom forums to see who is interested in starting up a streaming group of sorts.

I have a few simple requirements:

• High quality equipment (Mic, webcam, etc.)
  • Interest in games like H1Z1, CSGO, minecraft, and other generally widely watched streaming games
  • Capable of holding a conversation
  • and at least 17 years of age
Thank you and I hope we can get something going soon.

CasualVince

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
CasualVince
I've been interested into getting into streaming myself. What would you're schedule be? I often only free during weekends, so I'd like to be aware of that.

Mic: Blue Yeti
Games: Doesn't matter to me, if I need to buy it I will (don't have H1Z1 :p)
In terms of holding a conversation, I'd say you just have to test out what works. Some people just aren't compatible, so you just have to find out what works (test streams perhaps? Or even just play a game with the person and see how it goes). Another thing to note is that the partner would be a complete stranger to you, so fostering a relationship might be awkward at first. Just some things to consider.

Besides that I am interested in the position. Hope to hear from you soon!

-CasualVince

P.S. My PC is not powerful enough for 60 fps streams, so I will be limited to 720p30 streams (using OBS). If this is an issue please notify me.