Gaming Stream/Recording squad

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
As the title implies I am looking for a squad of small youtube channels and or twitch streamers to grow with. Xbox one and Pc are the two platforms i play on with a multitude of different games. We will need 4-6 people in the squad. This is an opportunity to grow with other small channels and not have to do everything as a one man show. I also will encourage to interact outside of youtube via twitter or insta and truly form a bond and truly have trusted people to fall on. I truly believe if we get the right mix of people we will have no problem reaching the top.
No need to be shy we are all just trying to have fun.

Jeffrey Davis

New User
Apr 9, 2016
What games are your favorites? I got Destiny on disc (X1) however I am way behind on GTAV (never upgraded from 360 version). Hell, I got behind on both for that matter. Regarding other big games I've had issues adjusting to stuff like LoL, CS:GO and basically any such game franchise that has been around for long enough. But I am willing to work on such projects, even if it means playing the guy who lands the kill from the grave.

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
My favorite games include Gears of war, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Smite, Dragons Dogma. I have a lot of games that I like to play and am open to trying new ones. Ive never played destiny but am looking to get into it with destiny 2 I dont like GTA all that much. There are hundreds of free game or cheap games to choose from.

Jeffrey Davis

New User
Apr 9, 2016
I am big on freebies myself and can possibly suggest a few. I'll also look at some of the others on your list as well.

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One.
We are looking for people to record with us, aka Video Personas, Promoters to help get the word out about us, Video Editors, and Graphics Designers.
You must be in North America/Caribbean Sea (for time zone and internet connection purposes), and English speaking. Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone.
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929 or if you would like to talk to the CEO of FOE, his Skype is lunarknight1369 (Just tell him I talked to you.)
A link to the channel is in my signature, feel free to check it out!
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 29894

Hey I'm on PS4 but I got a PC as well and wouldn't mind playing with you add me on steam donnykaka22 (should come uo as LORD_ORiGiNALz)