TheLuckyNarwhal

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Looking for someone to collaborate with in H1Z1 king of the kill. I stream a lot of other games just trying to get my channel out there more. Steam account is TheLuckyNarwhal. Have a great day!

Im looking for someone like 16+
Decent mic (I prefer Curse voice I think it is the best and recently got bought out by Twitch)
Streams on weekends (Eastern Standard time zone) I normally start around 6:30am
I keep my stuff clean so if you want to collaborate you can swear but I want to keep it to a minimum. Thank you!

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Looking for someone to collaborate with in H1Z1 king of the kill. I stream a lot of other games just trying to get my channel out there more. Steam account is TheLuckyNarwhal. Have a great day!

Im looking for someone like 16+
Decent mic (I prefer Curse voice I think it is the best and recently got bought out by Twitch)
Streams on weekends (Eastern Standard time zone) I normally start around 6:30am
I keep my stuff clean so if you want to collaborate you can swear but I want to keep it to a minimum. Thank you!

I like to casual stream sometimes but do you really think h1z1 king of the kill is a good game to stream? Im just saying mostly because of stream snipers even though h1z1 Kotk has settings for those types of things

TheLuckyNarwhal

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I like to casual stream sometimes but do you really think h1z1 king of the kill is a good game to stream? Im just saying mostly because of stream snipers even though h1z1 Kotk has settings for those types of things

What game do you think would be a good fit then? I just say that game cause I see that most people who stream it wit a team get a decent amount of views, support within chat, ect.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
What game do you think would be a good fit then? I just say that game cause I see that most people who stream it wit a team get a decent amount of views, support within chat, ect.

well im just saying that the game can be streamed but its not the easiest thing to stream

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
What do you think about Paladins then because I'm starting to fall in love with that game

Paladins is a decent game to stream, also i wasnt purposefully dissing h1z1 for streaming im just saying you might need to adjust it abit just to stream it