Gaming Story of my Life(Not a fun life)

Should I...

• Total voters

Gamergeekfan

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey my real name is Hashebul. Many people have made fun of me because of my youtube channel and i believe that my channel is not that great either. Since 6th grade people have made fun of me because of my channel and still do up to 8th grade. I quit before but soon came back up and reached 100 subscribers. Im just a boy from New York who's 13 years old and found freedom as a confident boost. A fellow youtuber showed me freedom and I thought it looked great and can be my savior from school. I try to upload and take making videos truly serious. In fact i have made a deal with my parents that if I got a 90+ on my report card average they would get me a ps4. I was not successful but i tried getting the ps4 only for gaming on youtube. Unfortunately i was 7 points below unable to satisfy my subscribers. A video that really intrigued me from Freedom brought me to here right now. I love freedom and find it great. Because of the freedom family i have reached 100 subscribers and now choose making videos as one of my hobbies. I love many things and some hobbies are Gaming, playing football, building things, and trying to making softwares/games/and animations. My favorite food is Sushi. I started youtube because I was inspired by Skydoesminecraft because he made my day always making me laugh and brought me back up to a cheerful mood when I was feeling down. Then soon I saw Pewdiepie and it was the same. My biggest dream is to become a game designer and a fellow youtuber. But I really have no support from my family or friends they usually turn me down when i mention about these two things. My subscribers try to support me which I love. But mostly my family, they would laugh and say why i cant be more like my older sister. So they bring me down. I run a gaming channel and just really try to play any game but mostly minecraft. I mostly upload once a week but ive been busy with school trying to get that 90 but like i said failed. So Im not really sure if I should quit youtube and just give up on my dreams. If i can I will try to stay active here and enjoy it.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_vtc5uWfaIuXJxxNVKUkzA

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

this annoys me when people take the piss because you have a channel , I have been taken the piss out of to for it and do you know what I did , I just ignore them , I wont change because they want me to and you shouldn't either because if you do , then isn't you !!!! I would rather be weird then normal , plus who is normal anyway how do you define this .

keep strong bro and keep doing what you enjoy !!!!

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Reactions: Gamergeekfan