Solved Still no monetization or answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpicandSpan26

Well-Known User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
SpicandSpanOrig
So about half a year ago I requested to be disconnected from freedom and when I was my monetization was shut down and Freedom could not help me even though it happened immediately after leaving. I have not tried to reapply to freedom but was accepted and transferred as a freedom partner anyway but with no monetization still. I just need to know what is going on and why these strange things are happening, haha.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
That's quite strange... Did you receive any strikes or anything? It could be possible that your channel was blacklisted or something by youtube if your were viewing your own video ads or something like that. It doesn't look like your channel is partnered at the moment can you check your youtube features page it should show Network: Freedom if you are partnered.

Upvote 0

SpicandSpan26

Well-Known User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
SpicandSpanOrig
That's quite strange... Did you receive any strikes or anything? It could be possible that your channel was blacklisted or something by youtube if your were viewing your own video ads or something like that. It doesn't look like your channel is partnered at the moment can you check your youtube features page it should show Network: Freedom if you are partnered.
Sorry i havent replied, Ive been busy moving and work. I haven't received any strikes other than the ones for using the music provided by freedom to which i just resolved by saying i was a freedom partner and the copyright strikes were taken down. I dont recall watching my own video ads but i dont know who all gets on my computer when im not around. lastly, It doesnt seem as though i am partnered anymore but it did say i was partnered with freedom for a short period of time haha.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what I was able to see on the screenshot of your features page it appears that your monetisation was disabled due to invalid click activity. Which basically means that they have "analyzing all clicks and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that might artificially drive up an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings"

And what I have found out about it is that you can file an appeal if you feel that the decision was made in error and that the invalid activity was not due to the actions or negligence of you or those for whom you are responsible, you may appeal the disabling of your account, if you wanted to do that here is the link to the appeal form - https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/2707037

Further to this the following link also some more information on tips on how to write the appeal and outlines whether or not you will be paid the adsense money which is owed, as well as, what you can do if you appeal is denied.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

SpicandSpan26

Well-Known User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
SpicandSpanOrig
From what I was able to see on the screenshot of your features page it appears that your monetisation was disabled due to invalid click activity. Which basically means that they have "analyzing all clicks and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that might artificially drive up an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings"

And what I have found out about it is that you can file an appeal if you feel that the decision was made in error and that the invalid activity was not due to the actions or negligence of you or those for whom you are responsible, you may appeal the disabling of your account, if you wanted to do that here is the link to the appeal form - https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/2707037

Further to this the following link also some more information on tips on how to write the appeal and outlines whether or not you will be paid the adsense money which is owed, as well as, what you can do if you appeal is denied.

Hope this helps
Thank you I appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.