Service Request Still in need of editing help

Jay Dakid

Rising User
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone,

Just kind of reiterating what my last post said. Just looking for some reliable help!
I am currently having a hard time finding time to edit my videos after I record them because I have a lot going on. I want to start uploading a video a day but unfortunately I work and go to college so that just is not possible for me.
I am looking for someone to help me edit my videos, not for a video a day but at least maybe two to three videos just to give me some more time to figure this out and my my channel work.
I am not currently in the position to pay but I see a lot of potential in my channel and as I start to do better with views and income, if I like the job you're doing I will see to it that you're compensated.
If you're still interested in helping me, I make mainly sports gaming content and every once in a while I'll throw in some call of duty or something like that. Most of my videos are either NBA 2K, Madden or NBA Live.
If you are interested in helping me, please dm me on twitter because I forget to log on here and check my posts. My twitter is jaydakid8. If not you can always message me on youtube or reply below and I'll try to remember to check. Thank you guys!