Solved Still didnt Recive anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsKarim

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello,

I have Posted here about weeks ago, that I made a New Music Channel and I wanted to Link this Account to Freedom, now the Problem is I dont get any Message in my Dashboard and it is while now and still didnt get anything. I have tryed "Freedom Support" but they dindt answer my Question and they Closed my without any Reason.

Please Help.....

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Hello,

I have Posted here about weeks ago, that I made a New Music Channel and I wanted to Link this Account to Freedom, now the Problem is I dont get any Message in my Dashboard and it is while now and still didnt get anything. I have tryed "Freedom Support" but they dindt answer my Question and they Closed my without any Reason.

Please Help.....
Unfortunately we on the forums can't do anything for you, unless it's specifically forum related. Anything to do with the dashboard/network end can only be addressed through Freedom support.

Maybe they didn't want to partner that channel because the music content was not original?

Upvote 0

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
@Phil Kidd could be right, Freedom! accepts partners that are active, not violating YouTube's Terms of Service, and with no copyrighted content.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As said above, since it is a music channel it could be it contains cooyright or third party content wich is in violation with youtube's terms. This could be the reason your ticket is closed and your channel didn't get partnered.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.