Gaming Stelatto Gaming

Stelatto

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys and Gals!

Your name: My real name is Gary Crawford but yo can also call me Garebear!

How old are you?: I am 18!

How did you find Freedom!? I knew about freedom for a while and people have been telling me some great things about it online, not to mention the legendary George is on staff! :)

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to see what "The buzz" is around here and I'm always down for talking to people.

What are your hobbies?: Well along with religious gaming and school ;(, I love programming and game designing. I actually made a 2d version of Modern Warfare 2 called "Modern Warfare TDS" (name subject to change). Check it out on IndieDB.

What is your favorite food?: Bacon....lots and lots of bacon. Actually just on occasion :) but seriously, I'm a fan of fruits and fries and chicken. I don't eat that much but when I do, I feast! (and I mean feast),

Why did you start YouTube?: YouTube is a great community and half of the population pretty much lives on YouTube. It's like a home away from home. It's a pretty good feeling and I hope to inspire people through my channel and hope to get a few good laughs in as well as an awesome community!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel called "Stelatto"

What kind of content do you upload?: I plan to post videos on games like Black ops 3, Battlefront, the division and more! If you guys have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to ask!

When do you upload?: I usually upload on the weekends or if our school get's snow days >.<

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7uDelNQg_6R7kOUHNsu5Ag

Please don't hesitate to give me feedback on the website. I can take any form of criticism and I will definitely return the favor. (PM me your channel and I will assist). Thanks guys and have a great day!

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom its good to see another bo3 gamer on here aswell i hope you enjoy your time here and gain new subs for your channel :) iv managed to check your channel out and its really good i defiantly enjoyed your bo3 domination funny moments vid keep up the good work ! to help you out iv subbed to your channel plus i enjoy the content you post cant wait to see what you come up with next !!

Reactions: Stelatto

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey guys and Gals!

How did you find Freedom!? I knew about freedom for a while and people have been telling me some great things about it online, not to mention the legendary George is on staff! :)

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to see what "The buzz" is around here and I'm always down for talking to people.

What are your hobbies?: Well along with religious gaming and school ;(, I love programming and game designing. I actually made a 2d version of Modern Warfare 2 called "Modern Warfare TDS" (name subject to change). Check it out on IndieDB.

What is your favorite food?: Bacon....lots and lots of bacon. Actually just on occasion :) but seriously, I'm a fan of fruits and fries and chicken. I don't eat that much but when I do, I feast! (and I mean feast),

Why did you start YouTube?: YouTube is a great community and half of the population pretty much lives on YouTube. It's like a home away from home. It's a pretty good feeling and I hope to inspire people through my channel and hope to get a few good laughs in as well as an awesome community!

What kind of content do you upload?: I plan to post videos on games like Black ops 3, Battlefront, the division and more! If you guys have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to ask!

When do you upload?: I usually upload on the weekends or if our school get's snow days >.<

Please don't hesitate to give me feedback on the website. I can take any form of criticism and I will definitely return the favor. (PM me your channel and I will assist). Thanks guys and have a great day!
Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just reach out and we are all here to help

I post COD as well, how are you liking it?

Nice to meet you!

Stelatto

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

You have made me hungrey for bacon, damn you.... (facepalm)
:D;)

Hey Welcome to freedom i hope you enjoy your time here on the forums if you need any help be sure to just ask :) Il be sure to check out your content and if you fancy checking out mine heres a link :D https://www.youtube.com/c/KaragGamingofficial
Thank you and I like your channel, especially the double nade kills (Subbed) :p

Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just reach out and we are all here to help

I post COD as well, how are you liking it?

Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too! Black ops 3 isn't my favorite but it's still pretty fun for the most part. The dark matter grind struggle is real haha!

Hey Gary and welcome to the community ;)

Pretty awesome you make games and i will sure give it a look. Sounds interesting :)
Thank you! My game dev channel link should be in my Stelatto channel art links area.

Welcome to the Freedom Forums!!
Why Thank you!

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys and Gals!

Welcome to the freedom family bro and remember if you need any help just ask also i will go and check your channel out also could you go and check my channel out too(y) (Y)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
:D;)

Thank you and I like your channel, especially the double nade kills (Subbed) :p

Nice to meet you too! Black ops 3 isn't my favorite but it's still pretty fun for the most part. The dark matter grind struggle is real haha!

Thank you! My game dev channel link should be in my Stelatto channel art links area.

Why Thank you!
Man I know! I just started and realized that I might now make it haha. BO1 was my favorite but this one isn't bad. The Streaks SUCK though hahaha