Solved Status of People Handling Support Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Hi,
I was wondering what's the status of the people at "https://freedom.desk.com"? Asking since my ticket has been up for at least 82hrs now and noones has answered yet. It has someone assigned but I have never heard any replies from that agent as of now.
  • Case ID: 147640

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
In some cases it may take some time for an agent to respond. If the status says that agent is working on it then you should recieve answer soon, otherwise a moderator or admin from here can check on the status.

Upvote 0
U

User.123120

Hi,
I was wondering what's the status of the people at "https://freedom.desk.com"? Asking since my ticket has been up for at least 82hrs now and noones has answered yet. It has someone assigned but I have never heard any replies from that agent as of now.
If you feel like you're not getting any response at all try bug someone like a moderator or an administrator, I will pass this message directly onto a memeber of support! :D

Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
If you feel like you're not getting any response at all try bug someone like a moderator or an administrator, I will pass this message directly onto a memeber of support! :D
Bump Bump, :D Thanks for the pass! Hopefully, somebody will take a look at it now. Last time I was on support and just waited it out, I waited over 120hrs, lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Hi Jord,
I wonder if you can bump someone to update my request? Last reply or update was June 29th GMT+8 so I was wondering if I can get a bump up on that since I've waited quite patiently for my request to get approved.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.