Gaming Starting

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey im starting a new forum post and I need people that I can count on to view this and go to my youtube channel and give feedback on a regular basis on videos thanks :)
Welcome [user]@vince wade[/user], to the Freedom! Forums.

Thanks for posting! :) You haven't got any links to any of your videos or your channel, this means we can't actually check out your content!!! You could try adding a subscribe button to your signature so everyone can click onto your channel from any of your posts/threads! :)

As this is the introduce yourself! section of the forums, we ask you to introduce yourself, not just your channel by asking people to view your channel and your videos, this is to help prevent spam and also so we can get to know you as a person and help you out more! (y) (Y)

Hope this advice helps you and good luck for the future of your channel! :)

~Piano Uncovered

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey im starting a new forum post and I need people that I can count on to view this and go to my youtube channel and give feedback on a regular basis on videos thanks :)
Asking for channel reviews can definitely help out for the future! How often are you planning on coming back onto the forums? It's good to check back regularly ^^