Music Starting to rap

Golden Bear

Artist|Designer|YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Hello guys, I just stepped into the game and I would like to receive your honest review about my songs, from lyrics to vocals, everything should be reviewed and criticised, I'd be happy if you could do that.
Mostly I'm rapping about real world situations, not about getting money type of stuff.

Why should you watch my videos?
Because I'm the type of writer that writes lyrics with meaning, tries to record with basement-level budget microphone (earpods) and I'll reach higher and higher, then you'll be able to say "I knew him before it was cool"

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Rhymes are good, but you need to make your audience feel that you really mean the lyrics. As you rapped, I felt bored and focused on the instrumental instead.

Try standing up while recording, and don't be afraid to be more aggressive when you're rapping.

Golden Bear

Artist|Designer|YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Rhymes are good, but you need to make your audience feel that you really mean the lyrics. As you rapped, I felt bored and focused on the instrumental instead.

Try standing up while recording, and don't be afraid to be more aggressive when you're rapping.
Didn't expect answer so fast!
Thank you, will try to be more aggressive, but not too much, I want to spread the love while rapping too c:
Make sure that you subscribe so you could hear my next release, which will be better ^^