Starting to make videos again

ryanhowlett16

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2014
YouTube
hey everyone! im ryan and ive recently started streaming on twitch and im growing pretty fast and im thinking about making videos for youtube on my freedom partnered youtube channel i play gta fifa and some ps plus games anyone have any opinions on if i should start a new channel or just make my old one active? last post a few months ago

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Just bring your old one back to life and get it going , Welcome back :)

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
hey everyone! im ryan and ive recently started streaming on twitch and im growing pretty fast and im thinking about making videos for youtube on my freedom partnered youtube channel i play gta fifa and some ps plus games anyone have any opinions on if i should start a new channel or just make my old one active? last post a few months ago
Reactivate, since you may be able to draw back your lod subscription base, and expand from there.

Tythaeus

The One and Only
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2015
Kalamazoo, Michigan
YouTube
Tythaeus
I, like the previous three users, recommend you reactivate your old channel, BUT if you decide to not reactivate your channel (decided to do completely different content, want a feeling of a fresh start, whatever reason it may be) I recommend at least informing the subscribers of your previous channel of the new one. That way you have something to start with. Best of luck to whichever decision you chose m80.

ryanhowlett16

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2014
YouTube
i think im gunna just start from scratch new name and stuff! plus ive started streaming and have 200 followers within less than a week! so gunna start from new so i can see my growth and start with active subs thanks for everyones comments! freedom is a good community thats why im back! hopefully first video next week!