VLOG starting over

hey everyone, I started youtube over 2 years ago, doing weekly vlogs, but then life took over and I no longer wanted to take the time to work on youtube (work, school, life) that channel had over 500 subs. I am starting over with a new channel, sort of like rebranding who I am on the internets. I've since uploaded two new videos and have gained 4 subs on my new channel. I am going to do things different this time.I promise to myself anyways that I will up load regularly, make the best content I can instead of uploading for the sake of uploading. I will put work into my channel. it is nice to meet you all and I hope that by stating my goals above it will keep me accountable. thank you

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello swagmore and welcome to the Freedom forums, its good to start over, I did that that too last year. I personally don't have an upload schedule or anything, so I don't feel pressured to get content out. Many would say this is a bad idea but I've seen it work with other channels. I personally plan to not do anything for a while from September as I'll be at Uni and that is going to take full priority (this doesn't make me any money worth keeping at it right now). Anyway, you may want to link you channel to the forum account, just hover over you name in the top right & select "Personal details" from the drop down list that should appear. From there just scroll down to the YouTube Channel box and make it look like this but with your channel link.

Then just save. This gives a subbox after your messages meaning people can visit your channel as and when then are interesting in it. I hope to see you active on the forums, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

thank you for the reply, I will try to figure out how to my subscription thingy on my posts, it doesn't sound hard. I don't have am upload schedule right now either as I don't need the pressure of another dead line to meet, yes I feel guilty posting during the school year, taking time to edit and what not takes me away from school work that I procrastinate enough as it is during the school year[DOUBLEPOST=1493222304][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to the Freedom Family bro :)

thank you very much[DOUBLEPOST=1493222345][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you very much

Reactions: YourSimpleGamer

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
hey everyone, I started youtube over 2 years ago, doing weekly vlogs, but then life took over and I no longer wanted to take the time to work on youtube (work, school, life) that channel had over 500 subs. I am starting over with a new channel, sort of like rebranding who I am on the internets. I've since uploaded two new videos and have gained 4 subs on my new channel. I am going to do things different this time.I promise to myself anyways that I will up load regularly, make the best content I can instead of uploading for the sake of uploading. I will put work into my channel. it is nice to meet you all and I hope that by stating my goals above it will keep me accountable. thank you
Welcome to freedom! I upload vlogs also!