Gaming Starting out on this network !!!!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
How's it going man? Welcome to Freedom! :) Haven't met a Freedom member from India before so what a great way to start a day of Youtubing :D Enjoy the forums good sir, if you need help with anything feel free to ask around! We're a friendly bunch around here ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Cubiant,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!
This is my first post i am making on these forums.
It all starts with one step!

Let's Plays and Walkthroughs are a lot of fun to watch, but you never specified what kind of games you make your Let's Plays and Walkthroughs on. What kind of games do you like to work with, are there any specific titles/genres that stand out? Let us know! :)

I myself enjoy playing first person shooters, but my favourite title to play and work with has to be Minecraft, it's so versatile and there's an infinite amount of fun you can have in that game!

Also now that we know a bit about your channel, tell us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you're out of ideas to start with, you can refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
Hey man cool site you have there!!! Really well done and great work on keeping all the technical stuff at check i,e encoding gameplay and camera. It's all pretty good and I like that you stay talking throughout most of your videos, that makes for great entertainment! I also noticed you were having issues with the service Freedom provides most recently in your latest vid. If you want to talk about it please pm me, so I might be able to assist. I'd hate to see you leave due to a confusion :( Freedom really is a great network and I have never had any problems. As far as your channel goes I would recommend two things and only two things. The first would be to invest in a mic. The quality of voice over will dramatically improve (that's the expensive suggestion). The much cheaper one is the lighting. I have a really cheap recommendation to get you well lit and that is by purchasing flood lamps that mechanics use while working on cars. You can clamp them onto anything and they best part, they are about $10 to $15. The best part is that they can even help if you play horror games by giving you a harsh more dramatic light. When you position them, you will want them a little above you and facing down to you at a 45 degree angle. This will give you the best r lighting no matter how you move. And for the dramatic light you only have to turn on one and it will give you an amazing harsh shadow! Try it out! I hope I can help you some more if you have questions!

SkepticLemon

I heart Minecraft!
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
IE
YouTube
In the first ten seconds of watching your trailer video, I subscribed. You have a very nice channel, and there seems to be a great variety of games!

Also, congrats on 400 subscribers! ;)

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams