Gaming Starting my Gaming Youtube up, Come check me out! :)

xNoobKing

New User
Mar 5, 2016
Your name: Luke Lovett
Where are you from?:
Australia
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
I found Freedom! from another YouTuber
What made you join our forums?:
To promote my channel, to get myself out there, and to check out some other cool channels!
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies include playing video games, any form of technology. and hopefully soon Live Streaming
What is your favorite food? Favorite food would have to be Blue Grenadier fish, fresh caught and cooked
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I love gaming, and wanted to hopefully share what I love with other people
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to create content for a living, and have a big fan base which I can satisfy with new content daily
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is a Gaming YouTube channel
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming videos, including but not limited to, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft. Will be uploading varied types of games very soon!
When do you upload?: I try to upload at least once per week, maybe twice a week if I have content
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoobKingGaming

TY Guys, for checking out my introduction. Hopefully you go check out my channel, and I'll bring out more content soon! :):):)

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

It can be hard in the start to get noticed, but if you manage a varied gaming content it'll be easier to find your channel.

Best would be to just produce a lot of content :)

DecemberDragon

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
DecemberDragonz
Your name: Luke Lovett
Where are you from?: Australia
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom! from another YouTuber
What made you join our forums?: To promote my channel, to get myself out there, and to check out some other cool channels!
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies include playing video games, any form of technology. and hopefully soon Live Streaming
What is your favorite food? Favorite food would have to be Blue Grenadier fish, fresh caught and cooked
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I love gaming, and wanted to hopefully share what I love with other people
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to create content for a living, and have a big fan base which I can satisfy with new content daily
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is a Gaming YouTube channel
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming videos, including but not limited to, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft. Will be uploading varied types of games very soon!
When do you upload?: I try to upload at least once per week, maybe twice a week if I have content
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoobKingGaming

TY Guys, for checking out my introduction. Hopefully you go check out my channel, and I'll bring out more content soon! :):):)
Welcome to freedom mate! I'm Dragon please to meet ya! Good luck on your dream.