PC Starting a Youtube crew

diondro bowles

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2016
bahamas
YouTube
Hello gamers of freedom im looking for a group of about 7 people to collab with me. After a while of doing youtube i have not really had many people to play with, make videos with and make friends with over the youtube community.
Some of the benefits with joining an gaming crew is that it helps you grow, because we will help each other since we are in our own crew with shoutouts within descriptions, end of videos. etc.
I also want people that has the willing to edit hard and create great content for their youtube channel, and also work on thumbnail.
i will list up the games i play and would love to record on
- dead by daylight
- the forest
- garrys mod
- friday the 13th(once it comes out)
- payday 2
- blackwake
- depth
- dead realm
- BIGFOOT
- left 4 dead 2
-rust
-Gta 5
-Arma 3

Any way if you want to join add me on discord.
Discord Group : https://discord.gg/MSyaU56

Reactions: PURP

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello gamers of freedom im looking for a group of about 7 people to collab with me. After a while of doing youtube i have not really had many people to play with, make videos with and make friends with over the youtube community.
Some of the benefits with joining an gaming crew is that it helps you grow, because we will help each other since we are in our own crew with shoutouts within descriptions, end of videos. etc.
I also want people that has the willing to edit hard and create great content for their youtube channel, and also work on thumbnail.
i will list up the games i play and would love to record on
- dead by daylight
- the forest
- garrys mod
- friday the 13th(once it comes out)
- payday 2
- blackwake
- depth
- dead realm
- BIGFOOT
- left 4 dead 2
-rust
-Gta 5
-Arma 3

Any way if you want to join add me on discord.
Discord Group : https://discord.gg/MSyaU56

wooo wooo wooo wooo what you doing lol jk kinda funny though

Hey I know I pretty much left the youtube scene but once im out of school the summer will be a good time for me to start focusing hard on collabing again. but for now its sorta in a slow pace

diondro bowles

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2016
bahamas
YouTube
wooo wooo wooo wooo what you doing lol jk kinda funny though

Hey I know I pretty much left the youtube scene but once im out of school the summer will be a good time for me to start focusing hard on collabing again. but for now its sorta in a slow pace
hope to see u there im getting out of school soon too

ItsPineapplez

New User
May 14, 2017
YouTube
PineapplezYT
Hi! I just started my channel so I'm VERY small, however I am a devoted hardworking Youtuber. I put a lot of time into editing my videos, and it'd be awesome to work with a team to all make our videos better.
Thanks!