Podcast Starting a Podcast! - Wanna join?

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,
I've been wanting to get a podcast together for a while now. If you are keen to join in let me know via the replies here on pm me. We can have a chat on Discord if you're keen etc.

Cheers

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
It can be tailored around the people within the podcast - I would ideally like to cover popular trends surrounding the different online communities etc. I want to make it enjoyable whilst still being relevant to a larger viewer audience. (sorry for being so vague) I think one key aspect to any podcast is creating not just interesting content, but bringing / using interesting people with good personalities.

Matt Kriel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
It can be tailored around the people within the podcast - I would ideally like to cover popular trends surrounding the different online communities etc. I want to make it enjoyable whilst still being relevant to a larger viewer audience. (sorry for being so vague) I think one key aspect to any podcast is creating not just interesting content, but bringing / using interesting people with good personalities.
Sounds good bro, I'll be interested to collaborate with you if there is still space but I'm in South Africa and will only be able to do Saturdays if that's ok with you