Starting A New Channel And Need Help

ManKind

New User
Feb 10, 2017
Hey, I have been on and off youtube for 9 years (seriously I looked up my first video the other day). I have decided to get back into youtube with a whole new channel and my others removed. The channel will be about veganism, scared geometry, travel, yoga/ meditation, body modification. If anyone is able to help me with banners, intros/outros, profile pictures. If anyone is willing to help me out please let me know I will be truly grateful.

FireFoxYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I have been on and off youtube for 9 years (seriously I looked up my first video the other day). I have decided to get back into youtube with a whole new channel and my others removed. The channel will be about veganism, scared geometry, travel, yoga/ meditation, body modification. If anyone is able to help me with banners, intros/outros, profile pictures. If anyone is willing to help me out please let me know I will be truly grateful.

Have you checked out my offer? :)

I'm a 16-year-old boy from Denmark who enjoys making graphics and help other people with designs and such.
I'm an intermediate graphic designer I would say myself, long from an expert, but I might get there someday.
I would LOVE to make or at least try making a banner, overlay, thumbnail, logo, layout, etc for you!
Here is an example:

For more information & contact, please click here: http://firefoxdesigns.weebly.com/

ManKind

New User
Feb 10, 2017
Thank-you. I am not a gamer though. If you could make something with sacred geometry that would be amazing.

Bruce lee in my heartt

Mar 1, 2017
Have you checked out my offer? :)

I'm a 16-year-old boy from Denmark who enjoys making graphics and help other people with designs and such.
I'm an intermediate graphic designer I would say myself, long from an expert, but I might get there someday.
I would LOVE to make or at least try making a banner, overlay, thumbnail, logo, layout, etc for you!
Here is an example:

For more information & contact, please click here: http://firefoxdesigns.weebly.com/
make me pls pctre and bak gorund ofr my youtbe chnl :(