PC starting a collab group!

GamingFromTheBest

Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
hey guys, im starting a collab group so if you would like to join here are the requirements-
*must have Skype
*must be able to play at least 2-3 times a week
*good mic
*funny/good personality
i am looking for anyone so it doesn't matter if you have 5 subs or 100 subs (i have 87 btw) i just want a group that will make videos together and have fun making them :)

anyways if you are interested please contact me on Skype here- gamingfromthebest

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
I play more than 2-3 times a week I have skype and my channel is winiemko, I will contact you on skype!

Reactions: McKoyo

TikePeg

New User
Jun 17, 2016
YouTube
tikepeg
I play much more than that but before considering me note:
I wont always be able to play (I am a 17y/o scholar and have a part time job)
Also i live with my parents so i might randomly mute myself.
But if you want to message me to ask any further questions or if i can join my skype is live:ziadhorat

McKoyo

New User
May 19, 2016
YouTube
Yo man I'm down for this. I play about every single day so yeah. Add me on skype! username: foxtrotgaming009
Thanks!

Victoriousgamer 34

Rising User
May 29, 2016
hey guys, im starting a collab group so if you would like to join here are the requirements-
*must have Skype
*must be able to play at least 2-3 times a week
*good mic
*funny/good personality
i am looking for anyone so it doesn't matter if you have 5 subs or 100 subs (i have 87 btw) i just want a group that will make videos together and have fun making them :)

anyways if you are interested please contact me on Skype here- gamingfromthebest
ill add you on Skype i play a lot of PC games so i meat the requirements

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy.. I am interrested on doing a Collab with you and i meat all your criteria ;)
My skype = TheGremlinsParadise