StarDew Valley

PabloArt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
Hey I just wanted to say I bought this new game called StarDew valley and it's amazing. The game has so many reasons to be played but here is just a few down bellow.
  • StarDew valley has amazing music which fits the game perfectly.
  • The graphics are 10/10 if you like RPG adventure games.
  • The story line is really good but a little sad.
  • Lots of adventure.
  • A cool leveling system which allows you to get new crafting recipes every level up.
These are just my thoughts on the game. I think it is really good and you guys should check it out its only $15 on steam and it's worth it.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey I just wanted to say I bought this new game called StarDew valley and it's amazing. The game has so many reasons to be played but here is just a few down bellow.
  • StarDew valley has amazing music which fits the game perfectly.
  • The graphics are 10/10 if you like RPG adventure games.
  • The story line is really good but a little sad.
  • Lots of adventure.
  • A cool leveling system which allows you to get new crafting recipes every level up.
These are just my thoughts on the game. I think it is really good and you guys should check it out its only $15 on steam and it's worth it.
I've seen a lot of people making a let's play on it. It just boomed all of a sudden a few weeks ago, hah.

PabloArt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
Are you planning on making videos for it, or what are you planning to do with the game next?
Well I was just advertising on my own and I might do let's plays after I play through it myself. When recording let's plays for games it slows the progression in the game a lot from past experience, plus I only have 30 subscribers...

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well I was just advertising on my own and I might do let's plays after I play through it myself. When recording let's plays for games it slows the progression in the game a lot from past experience, plus I only have 30 subscribers...
Let's plays tend to work if you have subs that watch you for your personality. If you can supplement the series with other videos that drive attention to your videos, you should be set ^^

PabloArt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
Let's plays tend to work if you have subs that watch you for your personality. If you can supplement the series with other videos that drive attention to your videos, you should be set ^^
That's very true thank you haha.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Its a great game to play I agree...
Ive even made videos about it cause I like the game so much...

But the thing is... its kinds one of those games that is fun to play, but boring to watch...

At least in my opinion...