VR Star Wars Fan Film

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone, so I'm working on a sequel to this film I made years ago. I originally wrote a full fledged script for this, but once my friends and I got together we couldn't stop goofing around and it became this which was so much fun.

This time I want to make a sequel to it that has more of a story. Now that I have better equipment and resources, I want to make it bigger and better.

I'm looking for people interested in being a part of this film. Whether it be acting, or crew stuff. Please contact me if you're interested.

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I love star wars
I'll do it, May I where a costume and play the lead villain.
if not I'll still do it.
Ha-ha well the lead villain from the first one will be returning but you could be another villain.
Depends on where you're located. This will be filmed in the South Carolina area

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey everyone, so I'm working on a sequel to this film I made years ago. I originally wrote a full fledged script for this, but once my friends and I got together we couldn't stop goofing around and it became this which was so much fun.

This time I want to make a sequel to it that has more of a story. Now that I have better equipment and resources, I want to make it bigger and better.

I'm looking for people interested in being a part of this film. Whether it be acting, or crew stuff. Please contact me if you're interested.

what country do you even live in