Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
It's May the 4th, Star Wars Day, so it's #MayThe4thBeWithYou time! This is a hashtag that will be used massively on social media today; full of people sharing Star Wars memes, gifs, etc. It's a potential opportunity to get your name seen by a lot of people if you participate in the trend. That's a hot tip for you! :)

may-the-fourth-4th-be-with-you-memes-gifs-star-wars-day-18-1.gif
I found ^ that very popular gif that even though a lot of people use it, seems to stand out well; if you're looking for something to tweet. A little research though and you'll find tons of awesome Star Wars images across the web.​

Also... Freedom! has tweeted that they'd like to see if any of the #FreedomFamily has some cool Star Wars themed content on their channels, and to share it with them on Twitter if you do! Maybe we'll get a couple of retweets if we give that a try?
See the Twitter post: https://twitter.com/mcnfreedom/status/727754772497895424

Examples of what to share: Seriously anything with a Star Wars element! Maybe you went to an event or attraction that was Star Wars themed, and vlogged it for your channel? Maybe you created an animation of your favorite character and shared that with your channel ? Or maybe you've done reviews on Star Wars movies or games? I will personally be keeping my eyes open for people sending Star Wars related videos to @mcnfreedom on twitter today!

I'll be watching! :D

Last edited:
U

User.123120

It's May the 4th, Star Wars Day, so it's #MayThe4thBeWithYou time! This is a hashtag that will be used massively on social media today; full of people sharing Star Wars memes, gifs, etc. It's a potential opportunity to get your name seen by a lot of people if you participate in the trend. That's a hot tip for you! :)

I found ^ that very popular gif that even though a lot of people use it, seems to stand out well; if you're looking for something to tweet. A little research though and you'll find tons of awesome Star Wars images across the web.​

Also... Freedom! has tweeted that they'd like to see if any of the #FreedomFamily has some cool Star Wars themed content on their channels, and to share it with them on Twitter if you do! Maybe we'll get a couple of retweets if we give that a try?
See the Twitter post: https://twitter.com/mcnfreedom/status/727754772497895424

Examples of what to share: Seriously anything with a Star Wars element! Maybe you went to an event or attraction that was Star Wars themed, and vlogged it for your channel? Maybe you created an animation of your favorite character and shared that with your channel ? Or maybe you've done reviews on Star Wars movies or games? I will personally be keeping my eyes open for people sending Star Wars related videos to @mcnfreedom on twitter today!

I'll be watching! :D

Now i wish i had some star wars content :( xD Great post Ashley :D