Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
please do comment below or on the actual video if you plan to celebrate St patricks day, or whats your fav drink!
Happy St patricks day!
Haven't drawn from a mouse instead of a tablet in ages. Ended up smudging it in most of the time XD
speedpaint speeddrawing timelapse dance on the table, floor, chairs till it bleeds green! clean it or you shall then you shall or slip on the magic vomit blood and hit your head on a sharp corner. Then its not a fun time. Funnnnnnnnnnn
Hospital bed dance it green, green, gree lick a plant and tell it is loved. Pet it, it pets you. You drop it on the floor, now you got to arrange for its funeral. Good job you, you killed your buddy oh plant there. oh buddy plant. its time to move on. Get a new one, plant it in a good container, water it often but not to often it will drown. can plants drown? good soil good sunlight. it shall grow into a magnificent plant. Nope it got too much sunlight now its a dead thing. It'll be a good soil for your next plant.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Thank you, hope you had a great st patricks day too ^^
It was great! Spent most of my day on YouTube. One of my friends went live for 12 hours playing games for hitting 12k Subscribers like 2 months ago. He is at 20.2k Subscribers now. I helped moderate his chat for 11 hours of those 12 hours. I woke up an hour into the stream.

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
It was great! Spent most of my day on YouTube. One of my friends went live for 12 hours playing games for hitting 12k Subscribers like 2 months ago. He is at 20.2k Subscribers now. I helped moderate his chat for 11 hours of those 12 hours. I woke up an hour into the stream.
Congratz to your friend that's a massive growth!. Must of been hard work for 11 hours, cant be too good for your eyes o.o[DOUBLEPOST=1521735805][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope you had a really fun St. Patrick's day. I went bowling with 5 of my friends.
Thank you, just mainly slept XD your day sounded like a lot more fun ^^

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's day. It's actually funny, I have a shamrock plant at my house, which the lady told me would only bloom once and that it would only last a few months..... three years later it's still blooming and better than ever. Don't ever listen to those plant people. Sorry you spoke about plants which started my rant LOL

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's day. It's actually funny, I have a shamrock plant at my house, which the lady told me would only bloom once and that it would only last a few months..... three years later it's still blooming and better than ever. Don't ever listen to those plant people. Sorry you spoke about plants which started my rant LOL
Thank you, hope you had a good day too^^ XD think I was sleep deprived when I wrote the description, so many grammar issues. No need to apologies, Would love to see how big it is! how tall has it grown? ^^

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal