Hello I became a member to Freedom last year. I ended up straying away from YouTube and took a little break. I came back about a month ago and have been doing rather well. I'm sitting at 120 subs and would like to start meeting people that have the same interest in games such as Madden, UFC, COD, and MLB it just seems like the community for these genre of sports games are pretty slim. I'm just trying to get myself more exposure and help other people as well.

Last edited:

Matthew_Satisfaction

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
Hello I became a member to Freedom last year. I ended up straying away from YouTube and took a little break. I came back about a month ago and have been doing rather well. I'm sitting at 120 subs and would like to start meeting people that have the same interest in games such as Madden, UFC, COD, and MLB it just seems like the community for these genre of sports games are pretty slim. I'm just trying to get myself more exposure and help other people as well.
Hey man welcome. Could you give a link to your channel. You can do that under options on your account :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. And welcome back to YouTube! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D