TheLegendaryUltimata

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2014
YouTube
xXUltimataXx
Hey, Guys! I have amazing news! I have been working with the amazing support at EternalHosting.net . These guys are amazing. We actually became great friends outside of talking about my server. If you guys don't know who they are. They basically host private servers for games like Minecraft, Conan Exiles, Ark: Survival Evolved, Etc. I told them they should host one large server for YouTubers to collaborate and record with each other on. They told me if I could get a group of quality YouTubers together no matter the size to form a series. They would be more than happy to host the server free of charge! All they want in return is a shout out at the beginning of the "episode" and we get a discount code for the series! so I need a group of YouTubers of any size as long as you guys have good videos and we need to figure out what series we are going to make. Out of all the games, they host here is the ones I need would make a great series.

Games:
7 Days to Die
Ark: Survival Evolved
Dark and Light
Conan Exiles
Citadel: Forged in fire
Gmod
Grand Theft Auto FiveM
Minecraft

Just fill out the form below if you like to be apart of this

Name:
YouTube Channel link:

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
If the minecraft server is cracked than maybe we could play together. I cant buy the full minecraft version so i have a cracked (free) minecraft version.

PhysicsFreak

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hey, I responded to this on the yt forums, but here I go again.
Name : PhysicsFreak
Games : Minecraft, 7 days to die, gmod, and ark survival evolved.

i cant publish links yet, but my channel is PhysicsFreak.

Mr.Gman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
United States
YouTube
I am so up for this. I currently have 50 subs and play almost all these games besides citadel. Id love to join in!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1505426916][/DOUBLEPOST]Name: Gman
Games you have from list above: All besides dark n light and citadel
YouTube Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTPLMJp7RUSj-SQLGFnkGPQ?view_as=subscriber

Last edited: