اشترك بلاه

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1

Svenito

New User
Jun 1, 2016
Bonjour Freedom ! Comme vous le constatez, ma langue maternelle est le français. Outre le français, je parle très bien allemand et j'ai des connaissances avancées en anglais.

XxTerminatorxX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom, I've sent an application for the French translation. French is my first language and i hit high score at school.
I have no problem translating from English to french. With 99.9% of accuracy.

Bonjour Freedom, j'ai envoyé ma candidature pour la traduction française. Celle-ci est ma langue maternelle et je touche des grands scores en français à l'école (cégep) ou (lycée en France). Je n'ai aucun problème à traduire de anglais à français. Avec une précision de 99,9%

Bonne journée! :)

EMighty Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi ! I can translate it into bulgarian if you want. This way you can pull more bulgarians into your network i guess or if you don't they are already in your network for sure and they are going to come more.

Deccoyi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
Turkey
YouTube
It is not on the list but I can make Turkish translations. I make subtitles for pewdiepie for fun :) I can do it here too :)

ps: I don't have the badge but i am a Freedom partner :)

DarkLordPlayz

New User
Apr 11, 2016
I speak Vietnamses fluently because i born in vietnam and move to United State for 5 year so i can speak Vietnamese very good and fluently

YT channel: DaekLordPlayz

Last edited:

InstaSim

A Welsh Entertainment Channel
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
InstaSim6
A suggestion for a new language would be Welsh. I live in Wales and can read, speak and write in elsh very fluently (Welsh is my first language). Personally I think Welsh is a really nice language, and it follows a similar style tto Gaelic and other Celtic Languages, since Welsh is also a Celtic Language. I think it'd help for Welsh partners, like myself, who'd like to see the dashboard in Welsh

Please let me know if you'd like the dashboard translated into Welsh, it'd be an honour to do this for the Freedom! Family :)

MichaelJuegos

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hello there! I can help you translating from Spanish to English, or vice versa. I was born in USA but I lived my whole life in Argentina.
Hola, como estas! Te puedo ayudar a traducir del español al inglés, o al revés. Yo nací en los Estados Unidos pero viví toda mi vida en Argentina.

Sample_Text423

New User
Jun 7, 2016
I've tried answering the google form to apply, but it keeps rejecting my Dashboard ID. It says it's invalid although I'm certain I'm using the correct one it's asking for... Is anyone else having this problem?

Mygiel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Freedom! is looking to improve its support for other languages in the Freedom! Dashboard! However, being a platform containing 14,000+ words, it would take us ages to do make it ready ourselves. This is where you guys might come in!

We are looking for people who can translate the dashboard into the following languages:
  • French
  • Vietnamese
  • Dutch
  • Arabic
We would also like to find some people to update the following:
  • Danish
  • German
  • Japanese
  • Russian
In return for your translation services, Freedom! will spotlight some of your content on the Dashboard in the language that you translate, give you some shout outs on social networks, and feature you in an upcoming video about amazing people that help the Freedom! Family grow.

Here is our progress as of May 20:
View attachment 15481
If you are interested in translating for Freedom!, please apply via the form linked below.

Click here to apply for the project

If you are accepted, you will get an account on our translation system where you will see the words and phrases that we would like you to translate.

While this is not a Forum Team operation, you may still leave questions on this thread as other staff such as @Stefan Grant may provide answers here.

Thank you for reading!
Hello freedom, My name is Mygiel and i saw the
Promotion opportunities for multilingual partners!! video
And i saw you guys needed dutch translators and im dutch and i can translate it for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.