Gaming Sparkiter ! (By the way, I'm New)

Sparkiter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, My name is Sparkiter. I love making videos, with my best friend Ryan (Aka Rycherrios)
Im from England, and we are both 11 and have a passion to prove that the youth can make great videos to ! I found freedom through the ziovo network ( A sub-network ) As Ziovo made a video introducing it and I got wild and wanted to make a youtube channel so I joined freedom. And I can tell you it was one of the best things that has happend to me. My main hobby is gaming, I just love it I also like seeing how they make games; Programming, Game Design etc. I don't know why (I'm not singing that song btw) but you guys wanna know my favorite food lol, Its ice cream aha. I started youtube because man I wanted to be like other youtubers but my lack of growth made me quit. So I was thinking of starting again but I was not motivated to but then Ryan (Aka Rycherrios) Motivated me again ! Well its pretty obvious that I upload gaming videos aha :) My Biggest dream is to be rich aha. (Not from youtube btw I want to be a programmer) So yeah check me out, I'm Sparkiter.
THIS IS SPARTAAAA I MEAN SPARKITERRR.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpwcAAcC7XloiC4tQd8B4mw

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Don't get discouraged and sweat it out, you'll get noticed more and more as time goes by. I'm glad you're back though, just keep at it and stay determined! Good luck on your dream to be a programmer btw!